The City Manager’s Office (CMO) ensures The City is a well-run organization that provides value to all of our citizens. We do this by providing support and strategic advice to Council, the City Manager and all departments at The City. We specialize in looking at the big picture of service delivery, promoting principles of transparency, accountability and good governance.
- Leads the development of multi-year departmental business plans and budgets.
- Coordinates reports on issues and initiatives for Council’s review and consideration.
- Identifies and manages risks that may impact the efficient and effective delivery of public services.
- Builds relationships with other governments to ensure provincial and federal policies and priorities benefit our city and our citizens.
- Works with all departments to promote sustainability throughout the organization.
Contact us at 403-268-5631.