What is The Signature Award?
Awarded to an exceptional person whose personal and/or professional activities have gained international acclaim and who actively contributed to the quality of life in Calgary or brought significant recognition to Calgary.
Please note: Nominees do not have to reside in Calgary.
Submitting a Nomination
- Refer to steps outlined in "How To Submit A Nomination" as well as any requirements specific to the award.
- In your nomination letter, please include:
- The reasons why you believe the nominee deserves the award.
- The activities of the nominee that gained international acclaim.
- The actions of the nominee that brought recognition to Calgary.