Complete a FOIP request using the Request to access information form provided by The City of Calgary.
- Enter your name, address and phone number;
Indicate if you are requesting general or personal information;
- If applicable enter company name
- Fax and e-mail are optional
Giving as much detail as possible, describe the records you would like to access, the business unit (department) of The City of Calgary that you believe holds the records and include the time period for the records.
Please sign, date and send your request to the FOIP Coordinator with fees, if applicable.
- General – enclose initial fee of $25.00
- Personal – no initial fee required
- For either type of request, please indicate if you would like to examine the records or receive a copy of the records
You may also submit your request in a letter provided it is, in writing stating that you are requesting the information under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Please send your request to access information to the:
Election & Information Services #8
The City of Calgary
PO Box 2100, Postal Station M
Or hand deliver to:
Election & Information Services
1103 - 55 Ave. N.E.
The FOIP Office is the only office authorized to receive FOIP requests to The City of Calgary. Requests sent to other offices will be processed once received at the FOIP Office.