Implementing the Action Plan engagement took the coordinated efforts of many staff across various workgroups within The City. Activities undertaken included:
- Preparation of a printed Budget Kit and project web presence for participant education
- Deployment of a multiple-channel integrated marketing and communications campaign to promote opportunities to participate
- Development and launch of the online and in-person engagement tactics
- Recruitment for qualitative research
- Facilitation of 21 engagement and 6 qualitative research events from March 1 – March 21, 2014.
The table below shows a snapshot of activities undertaken in the implementation of the Action Plan 2015-2018 engagement strategy.