Share this page Print

Property tax refund

If you are the registered property owner and have a credit on your property tax account you can request a refund.

Submit your request using one of the following methods. You will need to provide:

  • your name,
  • daytime phone number,
  • location address, and
  • roll number as shown on your property tax bill.

Secure online form: upload a PDF or JPG file (maximum 2 MB) of the document(s).

Submit property tax document

Call 311: call 403-268-CITY(2489) if calling from outside Calgary.

Mail: The City of Calgary/Tax & Receivable, P.O. Box 2405, Station M, Calgary, AB T2P 3L9

In person or by courier: Third Floor, Calgary Municipal Building (City Hall) 800 Macleod Trail S.E., Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

24-hour deposit box: located on the east side of the Municipal Building, 801 3 St. S.E.


More property tax information

Property tax

Contact Property Tax