Credit provides prompt and accurate credit-worthiness evaluation for all entities requesting credit from the City of Calgary.
To request credit
- Complete, print and sign the Credit Application.
- Return the completed credit application.
Secure online page: Scan and upload a PDF or JPG file (maximum 2 MB) of your completed and signed credit application.
Return completed credit application
Fax: Fax your completed and signed credit application to 403-268-2311. Fax is not recommended as your information is not guaranteed to be secure.
The applicant will be advised within 10 working days of the outcome of the credit evaluation.
Successful applicants will be advised of their terms and credit limit.
- Credit applications are reviewed every two years or as deemed necessary.
- Payment is due within 30 days from date of invoice.
- Interest of 1.5% per month (18% per year) is charged on any unpaid balance.
Contact Credit and Collections
||3rd floor, Calgary Municipal Building (City Hall), 800 Macleod Trail S.E.|
||Email Credit and Collections|
|Hours of operation:
||Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
More finance information
Finance & Supply
Invoices from The City