NeighbourhoodView provides oblique aerial property photography of a specific Calgary residential, commercial, industrial and historic property and its geographical surroundings (approximately five city blocks wide by five city blocks long). This image product can be purchased through CITYonline by address search.
NeighbourhoodView provides up to 5 views taken by a low-flying aircraft of a neighbourhood featuring
- New residential communities
- Commercial properties
- Industrial land
Of the set of photos, one is a top view taken directly above the property. The other photos are oblique aerials taken at an angle of approximately 45º degrees. The multiple views provide detailed information about buildings and land from the sky. Watch the NeighbourhoodView slideshow
- Community Associations
- Real Estate
NeighbourhoodView photos deliver valuable visual information for businesses to make informed decisions regarding residential, commercial and industrial properties.
With NeighbourhoodView, you can:
- Gain a visual understanding of environmental conditions.
- View specific locations in context of surrounding natural and urban density and environment.
- Facilitate planning initiatives and access for development and building sites.
- Examine and manage potential and existing assets.
- Useful – Invaluable in assessing and evaluating residential, industrial, and commercial properties.
- High quality – Detailed information; rich high resolution image data source
- Practical – A 360° view of every property
- Efficient - Saves time by eliminating or reducing the time spent on-site collecting information; immediate download available
- Specialized – The aerial images supplement other data (e.g. MapView features, property tax, assessment, building and development permit history) with information that would otherwise require a site inspection.