PropertyView delivers oblique aerial property photography of Calgary residential, commercial, industrial, and historic properties. It is an indispensable visual information asset. This image product can be purchased through CITYonline by address search or using the Map Search Tool.
PropertyView data includes three to five unobstructed aerial views of the land and structures for a specific address. Taken from a low-flying aircraft, the images include a top view taken directly above the property and several oblique aerials taken at an angle of approximately 45º degrees. The multiple views provide an unobstructed view of the land structures from the sky. Watch a PropertyView aerial photos demo .
- Community Associations
- Real Estate
PropertyView photos help reduce risk and increase value by improving decision-making in areas such as:
- Buying and selling real estate
- Mortgage lending
- Insurance valuation
- Construction contracting and site redevelopment
- Landscape design
- Consulting for environmental site assessment and remediation
- Useful – Invaluable in assessing and evaluating residential, industrial, and commercial properties.
- High quality – Detailed information; rich high resolution image data source
- Practical – A 360° view of every property
- Efficient - Saves time by eliminating or reducing the time spent on-site collecting information; immediate download available
- Specialized – The aerial images supplement other data (e.g. MapView features, property tax, assessment, building and development permit history) with information that would otherwise require a site inspection.