CITYonline requires both individuals and companies to create an account prior to proceeding through our checkout. This will provide you with access to features such as favourites lists and retention of shipping information. If you are an existing CITYonline company user and are unable to sign in, contact your assigned account manager to gain access to CITYonline.
How to sign in:
- Sign in to CITYonline. Select 'Company' or 'Individual' sign in. Company users may select various profiles depending on what has been assigned to your company.
- Enter a valid User ID, password (case sensitive), and Company ID (if applicable)
- Click "Sign In"
Note: If you are a new company user, contact your company's Account Manager to set up your account.
Having trouble signing in? Try these helpful tips below before contacting us or your company's account manager.
You'll be able to reset your password by selecting the Forgot your Password link on the sign in page. To complete your password reset, you'll be asked to verify your identity by answering a security question. Establish this question and the corresponding answer by selecting ‘Change My Password’ on the 'My Account' page.
CITYonline password requirements:
- must be at least seven characters and contain one digit
- case sensitive; upper and lower case letters are now recognized
- can include special characters