NeighbourhoodView provides oblique aerial property photography of specified Calgary residential, commercial, industrial and historic properties with the geographical surroundings (approximately five city blocks wide by five city blocks long). NeighbourhoodView can be purchased through CITYonline.
NeighbourhoodView provides up to 5 views taken by a low-flying aircraft. This oblique aerial product may feature:
- New residential communities
- Commercial properties
- Industrial land
Each photo set contains a top down view taken directly above the property. The other photos are oblique aerials taken at an angle of approximately 45° degrees. The multiple views provide a comprehensive picture of the buildings and land from the sky. Watch the NeighbourhoodView slideshow
- Community Associations
- Real Estate
NeighbourhoodView photos deliver valuable visual information for businesses to make informed decisions regarding residential, commercial and industrial properties. With this product, you can:
- Gain a visual understanding of environmental conditions.
- View specific locations in context of surrounding natural and urban density, as well as overall environment.
- Facilitate planning initiatives and access for development and building sites.
- Examine and manage potential and existing assets.
- Useful – Invaluable in assessing and evaluating residential, industrial, and commercial properties.
- High quality – Detailed information; high-resolution image data source
- Practical – A 360° view of every property
- Efficient - Saves time by eliminating or reducing the time spent on-site collecting information; immediate download available
- Specialized – The aerial images supplement other data (e.g. MapView features, property tax, assessment, building and development permit history) with information that would otherwise require a site inspection.