PropertyView delivers oblique aerial property photography of Calgary residential, commercial, industrial, and historic properties. It is an indispensable visual information asset. PropertyView can be purchased through CITYonline.
PropertyView data includes three to five unobstructed aerial views of the land and structures for a specific address. Taken from a low-flying aircraft, each photo set includes one top down view image taken directly above the property. The other photos are oblique aerials taken at an angle of approximately 45° degrees. The multiple views provide detailed information about buildings and land from an aerial viewpoint. Watch a PropertyView aerial photos demo
- Community Associations
- Real Estate
PropertyView photos help reduce risk and aid decision-making in areas such as:
- Buying and selling real estate
- Mortgage lending
- Insurance valuation
- Construction contracting and site redevelopment
- Landscape design
- Consulting for environmental site assessment and remediation
- Useful – Invaluable in assessing and evaluating residential, industrial, and commercial properties.
- High quality – Detailed information; high-resolution image data source
- Practical – A 360° view of every property
- Efficient – Saves time by eliminating or reducing the time spent onsite collecting information; immediate download available.
- Specialized – The aerial images supplement other data (e.g. MapView features, property tax, assessment, building and development permit history) with information that would otherwise require a site inspection.