myID - register for online services
myID is an online service that allows you to securely access City resources with a single account. Register for myID to review your home and business assessment information.
With myID, you're able to securely review your property and business assessment information, associate multiple business locations to your account, compare summary business information and more.
There are three types of myID accounts:
- Business administrator account – Business ID or license number required
- Business user account
- Citizen account
Stay tuned! We've got more features on the way for myID users.
Why use myID?
- You only need to remember one username and password (both are chosen by you)
- It's free
- Your information is secure and private
- Setting up an account is simple and straightforward (registration instructions)
- You can access City services from the comfort of your home
See the myID FAQ page for additional information and further assistance. Alternatively, you can contact us or call 3-1-1.