myID is an online service that allows you to access multiple City services with a single account. myID has three different account types:
register as a business
A business administrator account
is available to the owner or head of a business who will need to interact online with The City's online services on behalf of their business/organization.
- The Business Administrator can create/modify/delete 'Business User' accounts for others to interact online with The City on behalf of their business.
- In order to create a Business Administrator account, you will need a Business License number or a Business ID number.
- Additionally, your business' email address must be on file with the City of Calgary, and this
email address must belong to someone in a position of authority within your
organization. Without this, your registration cannot be completed. Please visit calgary.ca/businessemail and follow the instructions to verify your business' email address.
A Business user account can only be created by a Business Administrator (see above) for other users (likely from the same business or related to that business).
- An individual with a Business User account can interact with The City's online services on behalf of that business, but only a Business Administrator can create, modify or close this account.
Citizen accounts allow Calgarians to access City services such as property assessment information. Other features are currently in development.
- An individual person owns this account and has the ability to create, modify or close this account.
- A valid email address is required to create this account.
- You will be required to supply the answers to at least one security question, which provides you with options if you can't remember your password in the future or you would like to change your password.
See the myID FAQ page or view our step-by-step registration instructions for additional information. Alternatively, you can contact us or call 3-1-1.