950 McPherson Square NE land use proposed changes
950 McPherson Square NE is part of The Bridges
neighbourhood, a city-developed transit oriented development project.
The property is approximately 150 metres walking distance from the Bridgeland/Memorial LRT Station.
The proposal is to re-designate the property from Direct Control District 41Z2002 Site 13 (based on the previous Land use Bylaw 2P80
) to another Direct Control District (based on the Multi-Residential – High Density Medium Rise (M-H2) District of the current Land Use Bylaw 1P2007).
- June 2016 – Submit re-designation application to The City’s Planning Department.
- July 2016-November 2016 – Application review by Planning Department.
- October 2016 – Community Engagement
A public Open House was held Monday October 24 2016 in Bridgeland-Riverside
Between Tuesday October 25 - November 7 2016, Calgarians were asked to provide their comments and suggestions online
- January 2017 – Application review by Calgary Planning Commission (CPC).
- March 2017 – Public Hearing and consideration for approval by City Council.
the information and presentations shared at the public Open House, October 24 2016.Sign up
for regular updates on the future of 950 McPherson Square NE, Bridgeland.
If you have any questions suggestions or comments regarding the re-designation of 950 McPherson Square NE, Calgary, please contact:
Development and Planning Advisor
Real Estate & Development Services
The City of Calgary