We respond to concerns regarding animals. If you have a concern or a complaint about an animal within Calgary please refer to the following pages:
To register a complaint
If you would like to register a complaint against a cat or dog, please call 3-1-1 (from within Calgary) or 403-268-CITY (2489) (from outside Calgary).
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your name, address, and home and business telephone numbers
- The location, date and time of the incident
- The current location of the animal, if known
- Brief details of the incident, including names and telephone numbers of any witnesses
- The cat or dog's breed, size and colour
- Any identifying features of the animal, such as collars or markings
- Where the cat or dog lives and/or who the owner is, if known
To aid our staff to respond faster, please be ready to describe your complaint briefly and concisely. This information will remain confidential. No anonymous complaints will be accepted - you must identify yourself to the 3-1-1 call-taker.
For general information and comments
To contact us for general information, questions or comments please call 3-1-1 (from within Calgary) or 403-268-CITY (2489) (from outside Calgary).