A Full Service Food Vehicle operator must abide by the operating restrictions outlined in our bylaw. A Full Service Food Vehicle:
- Must not carry on business on private property without obtaining the prior written consent of the property owner.
- May only carry on business between 7:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m.
- Must not operate within 100 metres of a school property
- Must not operate within 25 metres of an operating Food Service – Premises (restaurant/takeout) unless permission is provided from the Food Service – Premises
- Must not operate in a prohibited zone, as illustrated in these maps
- Must not carry on business after 10:00 p.m. on 10th Avenue SW between Centre Street and 4th Street SW
- May not carry on business on any street (along a single block face) that has 2 FSFVs already operating
Food trucks at Calgary Transit Park and Ride Stations
Food Trucks are permitted in all Calgary Transit Park and Rid lots. Vendors may park in any space where parking is permitted. Vendors may not use a reserved parking space within the period when use of these spaces is restricted - currently on weekdays from 2:00 am to 10:00 am.
Please note that operations within Calgary Transit Park and Ride lots shall not inhibit the movement of pedestrians or vehicles from safe and easy entry and exist. Operation at pick up and drop off areas is prohibited.