Apply once for five subsidy programs
Five City-subsidized programs and services are available to Calgarians that qualify based on income. The eight accepted proofs of income are (details in the application):
- Alberta Works: Income subsidy/support
- Alberta Works: Learners
- Alberta Works (Alberta Health Benefit)
- Resettlement Assistance Program
- Independent youth letter
- Canada Revenue Agency: Notice of Assessment (LICO)
- Letter from a Registered Social Worker (RSW)
Not sure if you qualify? Apply to find out!
Apply for Fair Entry online
Apply in person
Applications can be picked up and dropped off at the following locations:
Municipal Building – 3rd Floor, 800 Macleod Trail SE
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Calgary Public Library, Village Square Branch – 2623 56 Street NE
- Monday to Thursday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You can also:
applications at City recreation and other City facilities – Drop Off Locations orFax
applications to 403-268-2596 orMail
your application to Fair Entry 8113 – P.O. Box 2100 Station M, Calgary, AB T2P 2M5
What subsidy programs are included?
Fair Entry is an initiative that demonstrates The City’s commitment to the values of Transforming Government by focusing on citizens and ensuring that Calgarians are at the centre of its service delivery. This program facilitates enhanced access to programs and services for all Calgarians regardless of their income.