The Calgary Soccer Centre accommodates a variety of sports, including:
- Indoor/outdoor soccer
- Field hockey
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Lawn Bowling/Bocce Ball
Are you interested in something that you don’t see on
this list? Please contact the Calgary Soccer Centre with your inquiry!
We can also host a variety of parties and functions:
- Birthday Parties
- Team Wind-ups
- Corporate Team Building
- Corporate Parties
Please note: we
do not offer any instruction and you must bring your own equipment
(with the exception of soccer and lacrosse nets).
Drop-in fitness programs
Please see our drop-in program schedules for dates and times.
Drop-in Rates: October 1, 2016 – August 31, 2017
Group Fitness (Jan 5, 2016 - Mar 31, 2016)
Tuesdays & Thursdays (12:05pm-12:55pm)
|$5.25 per person, per class|
$36.75 - 9 classes
Drop in Soccer (18+)
Tuesdays & Fridays (11:30am - 1:30pm)
|$5.25 per person, per session|
$36.75 - 9 sessions
$428.40 - 1 year pass
Mondays to Fridays (8:00am - 5:00pm)
|$26.25 - 1 year pass|
Call: 403-279-8445 (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
To book a field for your practice, tournament or special event:
Payment information: Calgary Soccer Centre Payment Requirements
Indoor field rates
Prime season - October 1, 2016 – March 31, 2017
(Mon - Fri before 6:00 p.m.)
|$151.68 / hour|
||$199.36 / hour|
|Youth (18 and under)
||$162.54 / hour|
*minimum 20 hours
|$126.86 / hour|
Off Season: April 1, 2017 – September 30, 2017
|Indoor Field Rates
||$151.68 / hour|
||$110.03 / hour|
Outdoor Field Rates
Artificial turf (Fields #2, #3, #4)
||$123.30 / hour|
||$97.20 / hour|
Natural Grass #1 (Class B)
||$70.55 / hour|
||$35.05 / hour|
Conditions of Use – Artificial Turf Fields
Help us protect the quality of the playing fields and the safety of players and spectators alike. Only players, coaches, managers, officials and trainers are permitted on the playing surface. The following items are not permitted on the artificial turf fields:
- Food or drink – water ONLY
- Sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds or chewing gum
- Tobacco products of any kind
- Bicycles, roller blades or skateboards
- Baseball metal cleats
Thank you for your cooperation!
Soccer Centre Regulations
The City of Calgary strives to promote a positive experience for all participants. Soccer Centre users are expected to act in a safe, reasonable and respectful manner by adhering to the following expectations:
- The City of Calgary Soccer Centre is a non smoking facility.
- Kicking soccer balls or throwing lacrosse balls in common areas is prohibited.
- Use of profanity or inappropriate language is not permitted.
- Groups/Individuals are responsible for any damage to the facility.
- Garbage and recycling placed in receptacles provided.
- Pets are not allowed on premises.
- Unauthorized sale or distribution of food or beverages, goods and services is prohibited.
- Unauthorized raffles or lotteries are not permitted in City facilities.
- Consumption of tobacco products, sunflower seeds or chewing gum is strictly prohibited on the property or in the facility.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be refused entry or removed from the premises.
- Possession or consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in all common areas including the dressing rooms.
- Indoor games will be viewed from spectator areas only - the upper concourse in the main building and the spectator benches in the Annex. Only coaches, players and officials may access the lower concourse in the main building.
Drop In Soccer Rules
Soccer Centre staff will begin taking Drop In fees no sooner than 15 minutes before session commences. Participants must pay and receive a hand stamp as proof of admission before entering lower concourse. Violators will be asked to leave the facility.
Report all accidents/injuries and incidents to facility staff.
The City of Calgary is not liable for any personal injury, loss or damage to personal property that may result from Soccer Centre use.
City of Calgary staff may establish and enforce additional rules as deemed necessary.
Violation of any of these rules may result in loss of Centre privileges.