Looking to get active and have fun without spending a lot? Recreation offers various discounts on swimming, skating, golf and
much more! Check out our best deals below.
Many events offered by the City of Calgary are free or low cost. Check our events listing to find out what’s happening!
Free public swimming
- Free swimming is available on some statutory holidays at select pools.
- Check our events listing for the dates and locations of upcomming free public swiming.
Splash and Swim - $2 adult admission, $1 child/senior admission
- Every Sunday at select pools during regular public swim times.
- Check individual pool schedules for specific swim times.
Last Call - $3 admission
Terrific Tuesdays - 50% off regular admission
Wild Wednesdays - 50% off regular admissions
Saturday Night Swim - 50% off regular admissions
Sunday Family Swim - Regular Admission
- Southland Leisure Centre
Sundays 8 a.m. - noon (an opportunity for families to play in the water environment. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Unaccompanied children will not be admitted to this swim.)
Parent/Tot (under 2 yrs) & Parent/Preschool (2 - 6 yrs)
- One hour swim available for a special rate during weekday morning swim lesson time or any public swim time.
Golf special offers
- Check out our great deals and discounts throughout the season on rates, range, events and our subsidy program for low income youth and families.
Family golf rates
For a family of four, all season long at Lakeview, McCall Lake Par 3 and Richmond Green.
Family golf nights
- Juniors golf for free (ages 6 – 17) with the family at McCall Lake Par 3, Lakeview and Richmond Green Golf Courses during our family golf nights during the summer.
Take a Kid to the Course Week
Juniors golf free
with one paid adult at McCall Lake Par 3 and Richmond Green during one special week each July.
Golf 12 packs
- As an avid and frequent golfer, save on green fees by purchasing your 12 pack.
Free public skate
- Free skating is available on some statutory holidays at select arenas.
- Check our events listing for the dates and locations of upcoming free public skating.