Looking to get active and have fun without spending a lot? Recreation offers various discounts on swimming, skating, golf and
much more! Check out our best deals below.
Many events offered by the City of Calgary are free or low cost. Check our events listing to find out what’s happening!
Free public swimming
- Free swimming is available on some statutory holidays at select pools.
- Check our events listing for the dates and locations of upcomming free public swiming.
Splash and Swim - $2 adult admission, $1 child/senior admission
- Every Sunday at select pools during regular public swim times.
- Check individual pool schedules for specific swim times.
Last Call - $3 admission
Terrific Tuesdays - 50% off regular admission
Wild Wednesdays - 50% off regular admissions
Sunday Family Swim - Regular Admission
- Southland Leisure Centre
Sundays 8 a.m. - noon (an opportunity for families to play in the water environment. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Unaccompanied children will not be admitted to this swim.)
Parent/Tot (under 2 yrs) & Parent/Preschool (2 - 6 yrs)
- One hour swim available for a special rate during weekday morning swim lesson time or any public swim time.
Golf coupons and special offers
- Discounts on green fees, driving ranges and more.
Family golf nights
- Juniors golf for free (ages 6 – 17) with the family at McCall Lake Par 3 and Richmond Green golf courses.
Golf punchcards and passes
Late day 9’s
Free public skate
- Free skating is available on some statutory holidays at select arenas.
- Check our events listing for the dates and locations of upcoming free public skating.