Golf bookings for groups and schools
Deals and promotions for golf group bookings
Golf Boot Camp for 12+ players
This two hour crash course covers the full swing and short game - it's perfect for your clients or staff! Includes two hours with professional instruction, unlimited balls, clubs, computer/video analysis with voice over lesson commentary and company logo emailed to you or directly to your client. $65 per person. Minimum 12 people. Larger groups can also be organized. Available at the NGA Dome, Shaganappi, Confederation Park and McCall Lake. For more information please contact the National Golf Academy
Golf group bookings
Booking requests will be accepted by fax or email early January 2013.
For groups with 12 or more players:
Reservations are available for dates between June 1 - September 15.
- 18-holes as space and time permit:
McCall Lake 18 and Shagnappi Point, Monday – Friday.
- 9-hole as space and time permit:
McCall Lake Par 3 daily.
Lakeview or Shaganappi Valley 9, Monday – Friday.
Please download the Group Booking Information Package for full details and the request form.
Additional booking information
- Public tee time booking requests are so numerous that advance group bookings of any size cannot be accommodated at the following courses: Maple Ridge and Confederation Park.
- Tee times at these facilities can only be booked up to 4 days in advance through Online Tee Time Bookings or the telephone reservation system at (403) 221-3510.
- The City of Calgary golf course facilities are unable to accommodate meeting, wedding or banquet booking requests.
Golf booking for schools
School groups can request tee time reservations at Lakeview or McCall Lake Par 3 golf courses. Booking requests will be accepted by fax or email. Please download the school tee time booking package for details and the request form.
Driving range booking for schools
Driving range reservations are available for school groups at Shaganappi Point, Confederation Park and McCall Lake golf courses. Booking requests will be accepted by fax or email. Please download the school driving range booking package for details and the request form.