Assist staff in delivering exciting programs to both children and youth in our Park & Play programs, youth programs and family events throughout the summer.
You will be responsible to assist the program staff with:
- providing a positive, safe and welcoming environment
- implementing arts/crafts, games and physical activities
- interacting with the children and youth while being a positive role model
- swim times included in the program (at the leisure centres and aquatic sites)
- most of all having fun with the children and youth
Play while you build on your experiences, develop your leadership skills and make a real difference in the life of a child or youth.
How to Apply
Volunteer in your community
(programs run at various locations within the community)
(North) Forest Lawn Office - contact the program specialist at 403-476-7167
(South) Heritage Office - contact the program specialist at 403-476-7163
Volunteer at a Recreation facility
Acadia Aquatic & Fitness Centre - 9009 Fairmount Dr. S.E.
Bob Bahan Aquatic & Fitness Centre - 4812 14 Ave. S.E.
Glenmore Sailing School - 8415 24 St. S.W.
Killarney Aquatic & Recreation Centre - 1919 29 St. S.W.
Renfrew Aquatic & Recreation Centre - 810 13 Ave. N.E.
Shouldice Aquatic Centre - 5303 Bowness Rd. N.W.
Sir Winston Churchill Aquatic & Recreation Centre - 1520 Northmount Dr. N.W.
Southland Leisure Centre - 2000 Southland Dr. S.W.
Village Square Leisure Centre - 2623 56 St. N.E.