PLAY while you volunteer this summer!
Assist our staff in delivering exciting programs to both children and youth. With day camps, park & play programs, youth programs and special events throughout the summer.
You will be responsible to assist the program staff
- With providing a positive, safe and welcoming environment,
- With implementing arts/crafts, games and physical activities,
- With interacting with the children and youth while being a positive role model,
- With swim times included in the program (at the leisure centres and aquatic sites),
- Most of all having FUN with the children and youth!
Play! while you build on your experiences, develop your leadership skills and make a real difference in the life of a child or youth.
How to Apply
Pick up a volunteer package at your location of choice:
Volunteer in your community (programs run at various locations within the community)
Forest Lawn Office - contact the program specialist at 403-476-7167
Heritage Office - contact the program specialist at 403-476-7763
Volunteer at a Recreation facility
Acadia Aquatic & Fitness Centre - 9009 Fairmount Dr. S.E.
Bob Bahan Aquatic & Fitness Centre - 4812 14 Ave. S.E.
Glenmore Sailing School - 8415 24 St. S.W.
Killarney Aquatic & Recreation Centre - 1919 29 St. S.W.
Renfrew Aquatic & Recreation Centre - 810 13 Ave. N.E.
Shouldice Aquatic Centre - 5303 Bowness Rd. N.W.
Sir Winston Churchill Aquatic & Recreation Centre - 1520 Northmount Dr. N.W.
Southland Leisure Centre - 2000 Southland Dr. S.W.
Village Square Leisure Centre - 2623 56 St. N.E.