STEP 1 - Do you have an account?
YES, I have an account
I'm not sure
You will have an account if you have previously:
- Registered for a program
- Purchased a facility pass
- Booked a golf tee time
- Rented a facility
NO, I do not have an account
- Register online using your myID account or request a new account online, or by phoning 403-268-3800 (option #1). Please note that online requests for new accounts can take up to 3 business days.
STEP 2 - Do you know your barcode/user name and PIN?
STEP 3 – Is your account information correct?
Validate your account information by logging in to your account using your User Name/Client Barcode and Account PIN. Once logged in, please ensure all family members are listed and all details are correct.
YES, my account information is correct.
NO, my account information is not correct.
*NEW* You can now edit your account to change your contact information. You can also add family members to your account.
- Login to eRecreation and click "My Account" at the top right.
- Update your information
- On the left side, click “Update Account Details” to change your address, phone number or email.
- You can also enable your account for golf bookings here, which allows you to book tee times online (it may take 2-3 business days for your information to update).
- Any changes made here will affect all people on your account (i.e. spouse, children).
- If you need to edit the details of one individual on your account, select that person from the “Clients” drop-down menu on the right side.
- Click “Update Client Details” to change the contact information for that individual.
- Add new people to your account
- Click the “Create New Client” button to add family members to your account.
STEP 4 – Choose a program
- If you plan to register by phone or in person, please take note of the barcode number for the courses you are interested in taking.
- You will need a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX) to register online or by phone.
Congratulations, you are ready to register!
Visit register for recreation programs to get started.