Artificial Turf fields can be used for football, soccer, field lacrosse, ultimate Frisbee, field hockey, rugby, special events and tournaments.
Step 1. Browse Artificial Turf Availability
Step 2. Review Policies and Regulations
Review the information on the Artificial Turf policies page.
Step 3. Check Booking Timelines and Rental Rates
- Regular season (April - November) - Artificial turf fields are available for booking April through November. Customers can book online, by phone or in person.
- Offseason (December - March) - Artificial turf fields are available to book in the offseason, however snow removal is not provided. All offseason bookings require approval from site staff and cannot be booked online. To book please phone (403) 268-3800, option #2.
See the Artificial Turf Rates and Descriptions
Step 4. Submit an Artificial Turf Application
Two ways to book:
All online bookings will be charged the adult rate, so if you are booking a youth team and wish to receive the minor rental rate, please contact Facility Bookings
How to Book Online
- In order to book the artificial turf fields online, you will need a Recreation account.
- I already have an account - check availability and book online
- I have an account, but I forget my barcode and pin number...Enter your email address on the Retrieve account information page and your barcode and pin will be emailed to you.
- I dont have an account...To create an account, contact Facility Bookings at 403-268-3800, option #2 during regular business hours (Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.).
Book through a customer service representative