The public can use City of Calgary tennis courts for recreation play free of charge, without having to book them.
Community and special events groups can book City of Calgary courts for community events or tennis tournaments for the standard fee. Private tennis instructors (or companies) can book City courts for the standard fee.
Step 1. Browse Tennis Court Availability
Step2.Review Policies and Regulations
Review the information on the tennis courts policies page.
Step 3. Check Booking Timelines and Rental Rates
- December 1, 2016 - CBE and CSSD can submit applications for SPRING and FALL 2016.
- December 14, 2016 - Private and charter schools; certified tennis instructors and schools can submit applications for SPRING and FALL 2016.
- December 7, 2016 - January 31, 2017 - Tournaments and Special Events applications can be submitted *** these applications can be submitted after this date but will not take priority.
- February 22, 2017 - Permits SPRING and FALL 2017 emailed to groups.
- May 1, 2017 - Tennis courts open.
- October 15, 2017 - Tennis courts close.
- Public/Drop-in: No charge, first-come, first-served.
- Tournaments, events and private instruction: The fees for all courts will be $8.40 including GST per hour, per court. There is also a $4.75 risk management fee per permit.
Step 4. Submit an Application