- Five or less dates can be booked by contacting Facility Bookings or by phoning 403-268-3800 ext 2.
- More than five dates at one location can be booked by completing the Food Truck Parking Stall Application. Approval from the park site staff may be required.
- Food Truck applications can take up to a maximum of seven business days. Please note: Submission of the application form is not a confirmed permit.
Special Events and Tournaments
If the food truck is part of a special event at an Athletic Park (catering for a special event), the food truck vendor must contact the customer service centre
to arrange parking with the site staff.
- All vendors are obligated to abide by all bylaws and guidelines.
- Fees are based on a per day booking.
- No refunds
- Only one truck per site with the exception of Special Events and Tournaments. If food truck vendors receive a permit this does not imply that it is exclusive. Depending on other events at the site, other food services could be on site. There will be a labeled parking stall in each of the sites. If you have a permit for that site you must park in the specified area.
- Foothills Athletic Park (2431 Crowchild Tr. N.W.)
- Optimist Athletic Park (5020 26 Ave. S.W.)
- Glenmore Athletic Park (5300 19 St. S.W.)
- Pop Davies Athletic Park (6415 Ogden Rd. S.E.)
- Woodbine Athletic Park (96 Woodfield Dr. S.W.)
- Acadia Athletic Park (315 90 th. Ave. S.E.)
- Frank McCool Athletic Park (1900 Lake Bonavista Dr. S.E.)
- Forest Lawn Athletic Park (4808 14 Ave. S.E.)
- Renfrew Athletic Park (814 13 Ave. N.E.)
Group B - Parks Locations
- Pearce Estates Park (1440 17 A St. S.E.)
- Riley Park (8th. Ave & 12 St. N.W.)
- Stanley Park # 1 (42 Ave. & 1A St. S.W.)
- Stanley Park # 2 (Riverdale Ave & 4 St. S.W.)
- Confederation Park (10 St. N.W.)
- Deerfoot Athletic Park (14 Ave. & 16 St. N.E.)
- Inland Athletic Park # 1 (6067- 112 Ave. N.W.)
- Inland Athletic Park # 2 (6068 -112 Ave. N.W.)
- Vista Heights Park (16 St. & 24 Ave. N.E.)
- Carburn Park (67 Riverview Dr. S.E.)
- Elliston Park (1827- 68 St. S.E.)
- Valleyview Park (3224-26 St. S.E.)
- North Glenmore Park # 1(7305 Crowchild Tr.S.W.)
- North Glenmore Park #2(7306 Crowchild Tr. S.W.)
- South Glenmore Park # 1(90th. Ave & 24 St. S.W.)
- South Glenmore Park # 2(90th. Ave & Oakmount Dr. S.W.)
Confirmation and payment
- Payment for five or less dates booked is due immediately.
- Payment for more than five dates: Upon approval of your application, you will be sent a permit. Payment will be due immediately.
There will be no refunds for any cancellations once the permit has been created. Inclement weather refunds will be given in the event of significant precipitation (heavy rain, hail, sleet and snow) for food truck stall bookings at parks. It is the food truck vendors’ responsibility to contact the customer service centre to arrange a refund. Refunds will be granted on a case-by-case basis depending on historical data supplied by Environment Canada. Refunds will not be granted in the event of cold weather or strong winds.
- Athletic Park inclement weather refunds will be processed automatically within 7 business days of the Athletic Park closure.
- Inclement weather refunds are not provided based on predicted weather prior to the day of the event.
Timeline for food truck stall bookings and applications – 2017
Booking applications can only be processed and confirmed for the current booking session. Please contact Facility Bookings for more information.
- January 2, 2017 – 2017 Food Truck Parking Stall public day.
- Food Truck Parking Stall applications can take up to a maximum of seven business days to process after public day.