2016 rental rates for D & E class playfields
- A $3.00 risk management fee is applied to each permit.
- Playfields are subject to a minimum $10.00 + GST fee for one time bookings or if the total cost of the permits is less than $10.00
- No refunds are given for inclement weather/rainouts (*exception – tournaments)
- All Tournament and Day Camp requests are subject to a non-refundable $26.25 admin fee due upon receipt of the application. All Tournament and Day Camp requests require an application & approval and 25% of the total cost of the permit is also non or request exceeding 10 changes
How do I know if the field is D or E class?
To determine if the field is D or E class, refer to second number (indicated in bold in the example below) on tag numbers, which are found at the site either on the soccer posts or ball diamond back stop.
- If the number is between 1 through 4 the field is a D class facility.
- If the number is a 5 or 6 it is an E class facility.
Example: S5TUS02 is an E class playfield.
D class fields are maintained by The City of Calgary. E class fields are maintained by the Calgary Board of Education or the Calgary Catholic School District.