Calgary Housing Company understands and anticipates that your situation/status may change from the time you originally applied for affordable housing. If this is the case, you must update your application with new information and documentation:
- Telephone Number – In order to be offered a unit, Calgary Housing Company must be able to contact you by telephone.
- Address – If you have moved to a new residence, update your application with the new address information.
- Family – If the size of your household has changed (you have had a baby, have become pregnant, family members have left, or additional family members have arrived), make sure to update your application with this change in your family number.
- Income/Assets – If your household income or assets have changed, you must update your application with new proof of income documentation.
- Immigration Status – Update your application with new documentation if your immigration status has changed.
- School – If you or a member of your family is now in school or has finished school, update your application with this new information.
- Eviction – If you have been evicted from your current residence, you must update your application with a copy of your eviction notice.