Contractors and suppliers interested in doing business with Calgary Housing Company are invited to submit their qualifications and description of services for review and assessment via e-mail to: email@example.com.
All public tenders are advertised online at Alberta Purchasing Connection.
Additional information on contractor and supplier:
Contractor and supplier qualifications
Qualifications may include:
- Certificate of Recognition (COR)
- Workers' compensation coverage
- Technical ability and/or trade certification
- Work history
Additional qualifications may be required for specific purchases deemed appropriate by Calgary Housing Company.
Contractor and supplier responsibilities
- Staying informed of current or upcoming procurement opportunities. Calgary Housing Company is not obliged (nor is it feasible) to contact all potential proponents of opportunities.
- Submitting responses that meet all Calgary Housing Company requirements as detailed in bid documents (e.g. Expressions of Interest, Request for Proposals, Tenders, etc.).
- Submitting bid documents prior to time specified on procurement documents.
- Ensuring that insurance documents, safety certificates, COR certificates and WCB clearance documents are current. Calgary Housing Company is not obliged to contact vendors if documents on file have expired.
Contractor and supplier policies
Calgary Housing Company's procurement policies, procedures and practices are governed by legislated requirements, applicable trade agreements, and governing policies and guidelines.
Contractors and suppliers interested in doing business with Calgary Housing Company must comply with the same requirements and standards when applicable including:
For general inquiries on procurement opportunities, or to reach a member of the Calgary Housing Company Procurement division:
Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday (except statutory holidays)