Share this page Print

Ward News

  • Share

  • Widening an Existing Driveway for Parking

    If you are thinking about widening your driveway for parking you must first obtain approval from Transportation Planning by completing an online 311 Acess Request for New or Widening Driveways. This is the first step in the development permit approva...

    Read More

  • Previous
  • Next

Access City Services

For non-emergency service


311 connects citizens with non-emergency services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Download the app

Available for iPhone in App Store and Android in Google Play store.

Request service online

Submit a request

For City news and information search and follow the City on social media.