Project update - November 23, 2016
- Sidewalk construction began on 3 Avenue S.E. on, October 11, 2016
- Crews installed new lighting, trees and tree grates
- Construction was completed the week of October 31, 2016
- Street furniture will be installed in 2017
What we are doing
The overall scope of the project includes:
- new paving of sidewalks
- new trees and new tree grates to new and existing trees
- rearranged seating areas for pedestrians
How it affects you
Sidewalk closures and road closures will be required throughout the project. Motorists and pedestrians will be notified of closures through The City’s Traffic Advisory radio (FM 106.5) and The City’s traffic report webpage.
Sidewalk work took place throughout the month of October 2016. Street furniture will be installed in 2017.