Road construction paving activities typically begin in June (weather permitting) and finish in October. Currently The City is drafting their programs for the 2017 season. City crews work two shifts, seven days a week to take full advantage of the short road construction season. This paving program is also partially completed by private sector forces under contract. Detailed information about the program is covered in the Road paving FAQs.
For more information on road closures and detours resulting from road construction, visit Calgary.ca/trafficinfo
2016 pavement rehabilitation projects
The 2016 Pavement rehabilitation projects have been completed. This page will be updated when paving projects for 2017 have been finalized.
- Macleod Trail S.E. – Contracted
- 36 Street N.E. - Contracted - Completed
- 52 Street S.E. – Contracted
- 14 Street N.W. - Contracted
- Anderson Road S.W. - Contracted - Completed
- Northmount Dr. N.W. - Contracted - Completed
- Edmonton Trail N.E. – Contracted / City
- John Laurie Blvd. N.W. – City - Completed
- Centre Street N – City