Share this page Print

Speeding concerns

When concerned about speeding or to report dangerous driving behavior contact the Calgary Police Service by:

  • Calling the non-emergency line at 403-266-1234.
  • Completing a Traffic Service Request.
  • Contacting your district office, (see district map for more details) and speaking with a Community Liaison Officer. 

Community associations can also take a proactive approach to traffic safety by calling 311 and requesting the placement of a Speed Limit Observation and Warning System (SLOWS) trailer in an area of their community where speeding is a concern.​​