Share this page Print

How to safely dispose of creosote-treated wood (including railway ties, telephone poles, garden ties)

A-Z Listing

 Wood – Creosote-treated

Wood – Creosote-treated

Take creosote-treated wood and railway ties to Shepard Landfill.

Please note: a permit is required.

To obtain a permit, complete an online service request or contact 311. The Industrial Waste rate will be charged.