Share this page Print

Contact Water Services

Looking to contact Water Services about a customer service issue? This page contains information about customer service requests such as billing inquiries, water main breaks, sewage backup or flooding, water construction work, and water assets such as fire hydrants, storm drains, or manholes.

If you are looking to contact our business directly, our contact information is listed at the bottom of the page.

Effective Oct. 1, 2017, if you experience abnormal water consumption and receive a higher than normal bill (equal to or greater than 3x your seasonal, average bill), you may be eligible for an adjustment.

To determine eligibility requirements, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Billing & and water rate inquiries

Please contact our billing provider ENMAX at 403-310-2010 for water billing inquiries and any questions about:

  • Water meters
  • Bill estimates
  • Overdue accounts
  • Water cut-offs

To learn more about your water rates and utility statement, please see:

Water main breaks, water pipe breaks and water outages

To view a list of current water main breaks being fixed, visit our water main and pipe break notice page. Please note, under normal circumstances, watermain breaks are repaired and water is back on within 48 hours.

For more information about what happens when a break is being repaired, including how to get water and how to prepare before water is turned off, visit Water Main and Water Pipe Breaks.

If you see a water main break, please contact 311 to report it, and a Water Services crew will be dispatched.

Flooding, basement seepage and sewer back up

If you are experiencing sewage back up or flooding, please contact 311. If you are experiecing rapid flowing in your basement, please call 911.

If your natural gas appliances are affected by flooding, phone ATCO Gas at 403-245-7222. if your household electrical installation or appliances are affected by flooding, phone ENMAX at 403-514-6100.

For more informaiton on how to assess your flood risk, prepare for flooding, what to do during flooding, and what steps to take after flooding, please visit Flooding in Calgary.

Toilet rebates

Multi-unit buildings (three or more suites)

Hotels and motels

Water construction inquiries

For a list of current water construction projects, visit Water Construction, Upgrades and Repairs.

For details about the work we do and the notices we send out, visit Water Construction, Repair or Project Inquiries.

Other online services:

Water asset and infrastructure inquiries

For more information about Calgary's water and wastewater system, including how to report an issue, visit:

Contact us

Mailing Address:
Water Resources and Water Services
P.O Box 2100, Station, M, #433
Calgary, AB Canada, T2P 2M5

Phone: Call 311 (or 403-268-2489 outside Calgary)

E-mail: Please use the 311 Online Contact Form.