How do I apply for a bulk water account?
1. Read through the following information to get familiar with the bulk water application process, fees, and vehicle requirements:
2. Open and fill out the following application form:
Please note: An authorized signing officer must sign off on this application, please see aplication for details.
3. Submit your completed application for processing in one of the following ways:
In person or via mail:
ENMAX Place Storefront
Mail code #1963
141 - 50 Ave S.E.
Hours of operation:
Monday to Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Closed on statutory holidays
Via fax: 403-514-3980
You can download and print acover letter here.
What do I need to apply?
When making an application for a bulk water account, you will need:
- A person with signing authority to sign a contract for the account holder
- The vehicle license plate number(s): Access cards are linked to the water-holding vehicle. If you want to use several vehicles you will need several access cards
- A $25.00 fee per access card. Please note: If you require extra cards, you will be need to present a letter of authorization from the account holder
- A refundable security deposit may also be required at the time of application
Where can I get more information?
For more information about applying for a bulk water account, please contact our Utility Customer Centre at 403-514-2691 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.