For those who own or manage an entire building (three or more suites) including building managers and condominium associations
Replace your old water-guzzling toilets with high-efficiency WaterSenseTM labelled toilets and you'll conserve water and money. The WaterSense label identifies high-efficiency products that meet EPA criteria for both water efficiency and performance.
Toilets are responsible for nearly one-third of the water consumed in your building, costing more money than any other fixture. Stop flushing money away by switching to high-efficiency toilets, and complete therebate application form to be eligible for your $50 rebate from the City of Calgary.
Apply for your $50 Toilet Replacement Rebate in three easy steps
1. Determine if you are eligible:
- Your multi-unit building is within the city of Calgary.
- You have removed your old 13L+ toilet(s), purchased and installed high-efficiency, WaterSense labelled toilet(s).
2. Complete theapplication form and include original toilet purchase receipts. For support with application processing or to address any questions you may have, fill out our online service request.
3. Mail in your completed and signed form along with receipts within one year of purchase.
Toilet rebate application forms
How to choose a new toilet
There are many things to consider when choosing a new toilet. For more information about toilet selection, calculating flush volumes, maintenance, toilet footprint, height, rough-in, toilets in basements, drainline carry and more, visit choosing your WaterSense labelled high-efficiency toilet.
Find additional conservation resources for your business on the following pages:
Terms and conditions
For complete terms and conditions, please view themulti-unit/hotel & motel toilet replacement rebate application.