Share this page Print

Property tax refund

If you are the registered property owner and have a credit on your property tax account you can request a refund.

Submit your request

Call 311 or 403-268-CITY (2489) if calling from outside Calgary.


Submit a written request using the secure online form:

Submit property tax document

What to include in your written request

If you received a Property Tax Reminder Notice advising of a credit on your account, please sign, scan and upload the notice.

For all other refund requests, please submit a written request including the following information:

  • your name,
  • daytime phone number,
  • location address,
  • 9 digit roll number as shown on property tax documents, and
  • amount to be refunded.


More property tax information

Property tax

Contact Property Tax