Share this page Print

TIPP - Return a completed agreement

​Return your completed property Tax Instalment Payment Plan (TIPP) agreement and a void cheque or pre-authorized debit (PAD) form no later than the "Return by" date shown on the TIPP agreement using one of the methods below:

Joining TIPP overview

2. The City sends you a customized agreement form

3. Complete and return the signed form

4. Make the initial payment


Return a completed TIPP agreement 

NOTE: The form you return must be the TIPP agreement you requested and received from The City of Calgary. If you have not received a TIPP agreement from The City of Calgary, request an agreement first.

Secure Online Page: upload a PDF or JPG file (max. 2 MB) of the completed agreement and void cheque or pre-authorized debit (PAD).

24-hour deposit box: street level at Municipal Building East Entrance, 801 Third St. S.E.

Mail: Finance/Tax & Receivable, P.O. Box 2405, Station M, Calgary, AB T2P 3L9

In person or by courier: Third Floor, Calgary Municipal Building (City Hall), 800 Macleod Trail S.E., Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Make the initial payment  

Make the initial payment shown in the “Initial Payment Due” box on the agreement, by the “Return by” date shown on the TIPP agreement sent to you. The initial payment must be made separately. It will not be automatically withdrawn from your bank account.

TIPP initial payment example

TIPP initial payments, like all property tax payments, can be made through banks and financial institutions. If you are paying online, the 9 digit roll number is your account number. Select the payee name closest to “Calgary (City Of) Property Tax” or “Calgary Property Tax.”

More property tax payment options

Failure to make the initial payment will result in the cancellation of your TIPP participation.

Agreement form requests

To receive a customized TIPP agreement form, see TIPP - Request an agreement to join.


More TIPP information

Tax Instalment Payment Plan (TIPP)OverviewBrochure


Request an agreement to joinReturn a completed agreement

TIPP changes and adjustments

Changing banks or bank accounts Cancel TIPPNon-payment and service charges Buying or selling a propertySupplementary taxes and tax adjustments

More property tax information

Property taxContact Property Tax​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​