Share this page Print

Ward 11 News: Reporting crime in your community

  • Share

Ward 11 official website

In many communities incidents such as theft from a vehicle, suspicious activities or repeat traffic violations go unreported to police. People think these activities are not worth reporting, but they are. By reporting incidents like these, the Calgary Police Services (CPS) can identify crime trends within an area and allocate officers to investigate these issues.  


Each community within Calgary has a Community Resource Officer (CRO) who works with the community associations, local businesses and social services in their district to identify and address issues related to crime. If you have questions or concerns about incidents within your neighbourhood, you can speak with the CRO for your community by contacting the district office for your area.

If you would like to keep up to date on police related issues in your neighbourhood please sign up for The Hub Messaging System. CPS uses it to send out messages such as neighbourhood crime alerts, public warnings and crime prevention information.


If you see an emergency or crime in progress, please call 9-1-1.

All other crimes can be reported by calling the non-emergency line at 403-266-1234, by visiting a district office, or by filing a police report online.


This content represents the personal views and opinions of the Ward Councillor and should not be taken as a statement of policy of The City of Calgary. The inclusion of any external content does not imply endorsement by The City of Calgary.

Access City Services

For non-emergency service


311 connects citizens with non-emergency services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Download the app

Available for iPhone in App Store and Android in Google Play store.

Request service online

Submit a request

For City news and information search and follow the City on social media.