My staff created the following series of graphics to help better understand the role of City Council in Planning and Development. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact my office at 403-268-2430 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. How do buildings get approved?
View larger image 1/7
2. What is City Council's role?
View larger image 2/7
3. There are seven categories of Land Uses, starting with Low Density Residential:
View larger image 3/7
4. Then, Multi-residential, Commercial, Industrial:
View larger image 4/7
5. And next, Special, Centre City, and Centre City East Village:. And next, Special, Centre City, and Centre City East Village:
View larger image 5/7
6. What is the Development Authority?
View larger image 6/7
7. There are two types of applications: Development Permits and Building Permits.
View larger image 7/7
This content represents the personal views and opinions of the Ward Councillor and should not be taken as a statement of policy of The City of Calgary. The inclusion of any external content does not imply endorsement by The City of Calgary.