The North Pointe Bus Terminal expansion project is complete and will be ready for customers and bus operations on Wednesday, October 14, 2015.
Calgary Transit staff will be on site between 6am-8am and 3pm-5pm on October 14 to direct transit customers.
The following are the changes that have been made to the North Pointe Bus Terminal to improve service for transit customers:
1) 4 new saw-tooth bus bays are located on westbound Country Village Way between Harvest Hills Boulevard and Country Village Link NE. (Routes affected: 8, 420, 421, 425, 430W)
2) Existing bus zone on southbound Country Village Link at Country Village Way NE moved 30 metres north. (Routes affected: 86S, 114, 142, 430E, 301)
3) New drop off bus zone located on southbound Country Village Link north of Country Village Way NE to facilitate pedestrian connection to the high school. (Routes affected: all except 301)
4) New bus zone located on westbound Country Village Way east of Country Village Link NE. (Routes affected: 86N, 430, school routes)
5) New school route bus zone located on northbound Country Village Link north of Country Village Way NE. (Routes affected: school routes only)
This content represents the personal views and opinions of the Ward Councillor and should not be taken as a statement of policy of The City of Calgary. The inclusion of any external content does not imply endorsement by The City of Calgary.