During Budget talks in November, I supported an increase to Transit hours for 2014. This enabled Transit to implement an increase to the service in Skyview Ranch to begin this March. I am very pleased that weekend service will also be added. Following is the service design:
- AM peak: increased to 18 min frequency (6:30am - 9:00am)
- Mid-day: increased to 25 min frequency (serviced by Community Shuttle)
- PM peak: increased to 18 min frequency (3:45pm - 6:45pm)
- Evening: increased to 25 min frequency (7:00pm - 9:15pm serviced by Community Shuttle) This service will be extended to 50 min frequency from 9:15pm - 12:35am and also serviced by Community Shuttle
- Weekend: service will be every 25 minutes from 7:05am - 5:55pm - no late night service
My office is looking forward to continue working with the residents in Skyview Ranch to keep it a place you are proud to call home.
This content represents the personal views and opinions of the Ward Councillor and should not be taken as a statement of policy of The City of Calgary. The inclusion of any external content does not imply endorsement by The City of Calgary.