From March 3 to 21, 2014, The City of Calgary Action Plan 2015 - 2018 asked for your input on balancing quality City services with affordable tax rates. A big thank you to the thousands of Calgarians who participated in Action Plan public engagements events, used our online tools or shared comments online or through 311. All engagement feedback will be reviewed, and a summary of ideas and suggestions will be given to Council and City departments for consideration as Council priorities, business plans and budgets are being developed during 2014.
- Watch for the public engagement summary to be announced in April and shared on Calgary.ca/actionplan in May.
- Sign up for the e-newsletter to receive news, updates and information about Action Plan 2015 - 2018 throughout the year.
Next steps in Action Plan include:
- April 2014: Council uses engagement input to help set priorities for 2015 - 2018.
- April - September 2014: City departments use engagement input to help develop four-year business plans and budgets.
- November 2014: Council debates and approves The City's 2015 - 2018 business plans and budgets.
This content represents the personal views and opinions of the Ward Councillor and should not be taken as a statement of policy of The City of Calgary. The inclusion of any external content does not imply endorsement by The City of Calgary.