Green Line dates for public engagement have been set by the Centre North LRT Team. Mark them in your calendar and make sure you attend at least one of them to have your say!
Centre Street was chosen by Council for the LRT route, but the City needs your thoughts on station locations, and options for the LRT to take (street level or underground). Your thoughts on how we can integrate stations into a community are also important.
All events run from 6PM to 8:30PM. The content will be tailored to each geographic area, but the information will be consistent at each one – so no need to worry if you can’t make the one in your area.
More public engagement dates are being worked out, so stay tuned.
- February 2 – Telus Convention Centre [Centre City]
- February 3 – St. Henry School, 7423 10 Street NW [Beddington Trail to 160 Ave N]
- February 9 – Rosedale School, 905 13 Avenue NW [north of Centre City to 20 Avenue N]
- February 10 – Mount View School, 2004 4 Street NE [20 Avenue N to north of McKnight Blvd]
- February 16 – Thorncliffe School, 5646 Thornton Road NW [north of McKnight Blvd to Beddington Trail]
For more information on the Green Line, visit Calgary Transit Green Line
This content represents the personal views and opinions of the Ward Councillor and should not be taken as a statement of policy of The City of Calgary. The inclusion of any external content does not imply endorsement by The City of Calgary.