On January 3, 2012, The City of Calgary will mail 2013 Property Assessment Notices and update its Assessment Search website with 2013 assessment information. Watch for your Notice - it contains important information, including your Property Roll Number and Access Code to register for Assessment Search Secure Login services.
Assessment Search at calgary.ca/assessmentsearch offers property owners web tools and resources to access and review assessment information.
By selecting Secure Login, you can access:
- More information about your own property and account management features.
- Summary information on other properties to compare your assessment for fairness and equity.
- Helpful search and map tools.
First-time Secure Login users: To register, you will need a City of Calgary myID account and your Roll Number/Access Code displayed on your 2013 Assessment Notice.
- Be ready when you receive your 2013 Notice. Sign up now for a Citizen myID account. Visit calgary.ca/myID and follow the instructions.
- When you receive your 2013 Notice in January, link your Roll Number and Access Code to your myID account to begin using Secure Login.
For more information on Assessment Search, including if you are a current Secure Login user or a business owner, visit calgary.ca/assessmentsearch
This content represents the personal views and opinions of the Ward Councillor and should not be taken as a statement of policy of The City of Calgary. The inclusion of any external content does not imply endorsement by The City of Calgary.