Update: The online survey has been extended!
YOU TALKED! WE LISTENED - CHECK IT OUT
During Phase 1 of public engagement, more than 1,900 Calgarians shared their ideas for ways to revitalize Prairie Winds Park. It’s now time to review the design concepts you influenced and choose the one you like best!
Phase 2 of the public engagement process will take place from October 29 to November 23, 2014. Calgarians can share their input:
- Visit the Prairie Winds Park Redevelopment project website to view the concepts and take a survey. Check out the proposed concepts, watch the video and take our survey.
Share your thoughts on our Parks Facebook page
- Tweet us on Twitter, using #prairiewindspark
- Visit the sounding board located in the park (October 29 to November 23)
- Attend the Public Workshop on October 29, 2014 from 6:30-8:30pm at:
Falconridge/Castleridge Community Association Hall – 95 Falshire Drive NE
- Text feedback to 331-431-5333
Citizen input collected during this phase will be used to develop a final proposed design concept that will be available for review later this winter during Phase 3 of the engagement process. Further planning, design and approval is expected to follow once the final concept is finished. Future construction is anticipated after 2015.
Take the on-line survey soon!! We want to hear your input!
This content represents the personal views and opinions of the Ward Councillor and should not be taken as a statement of policy of The City of Calgary. The inclusion of any external content does not imply endorsement by The City of Calgary.