Planning System is new and online at calgary.ca/planningsystem
The newly implemented Planning System is a streamlined way for customers to apply online, citizens to provide feedback on land use and development permits, as well as Community Associations to provide their feedback on planning initiatives. This consolidated site has all Planning and Development related information in one place!
- This site includes a community association (CA) hub to receive planning information and provide feedback. As part of this hub they have completely revamped the Community Context Questionnaire to better serve our customers, which can be filled out and mailed in or completed online. Community Association Feedback Form.pdf
- As a customer, you now have a place to apply for an Explore Meeting and Concurrent Submission.
- As a community, you now have a consolidated place for information on Planning and Development related information.
- As a citizen, you now have a way to provide feedback on Notice Postings and the Planning and Development Map.
- As a citizen, you now have a coherent history - “Our Story” provides a history of improvements in Planning and Development online services over the past few years.
This content represents the personal views and opinions of the Ward Councillor and should not be taken as a statement of policy of The City of Calgary. The inclusion of any external content does not imply endorsement by The City of Calgary.