The November 2015 issue of The Ward 6 Report was our first print edition sent to all Ward 6 residents the last week of October. Our objective in sending you this Newsletter was to provide an example of our bi-monthly W6 Reports emailed to residents. We plan for this to be the only print edition of the W6 Report as we hope that you will sign up for the more cost-effective, environmentally-friendly electronic version. Due to anti-spam laws, if you are interested, you must specifically request email updates at calgary.ca/ward6connect
. You may withdraw your consent at any time. Thank you!
• A week in the life of your Councillor
• Community Safety: #1 Concern in Ward 6
• Special Remembrance Day Ceremony – 100th Anniversary of Camp Sarcee
• Future West LRT Parking Initiatives
• Councillor Chat with Richard Pootmans & Ward 6 Open House
• Ward Boundary Changes
• Seniors Age-Friendly Strategy
• Sarcee Trail Overpass Development
• Ward 6 Team & Contact Information
To sign up for the Ward 6 Report sent directly to your inbox, click here.
This content represents the personal views and opinions of the Ward Councillor and should not be taken as a statement of policy of The City of Calgary. The inclusion of any external content does not imply endorsement by The City of Calgary.