Need help accessing City of Calgary programs, services or facilities?
The City has several programs that are offered at a subsidized rate for Calgarians who may have trouble affording them. The new Fair Entry process makes applying for fee subsidized City-services easier.
One application allows Calgarians to have their income level assessed for all five subsidy available programs and services. They are:
1. Calgary Transit Low-Income Transit Pass Program
2. Recreation Fee Assistance Program
3. Property Tax Assistance Program
4. No Cost Spay/Neuter Program
5. Seniors Services Home Maintenance
For more information please visit calgary.ca/fairentry or call 311.
This content represents the personal views and opinions of the Ward Councillor and should not be taken as a statement of policy of The City of Calgary. The inclusion of any external content does not imply endorsement by The City of Calgary.