The International Achievement Award
The International Achievement Award recognizes an exceptional individual whose volunteer and/or professional activities have gained international acclaim and who actively contributed to the quality of life in Calgary or brought significant recognition to Calgary.
Nominees do not have to currently reside in Calgary.
See Eligibility Requirements for more criteria.
- Describe the specific volunteer and/or professional activities the nominee was involved with that:
Include the nominee's role and duration of the activities.
- Gained international acclaim, and/or
- Brought recognition to Calgary.
- Describe the impact of the nominee's achievements.
- Describe why you believe the nominee is deserving of this award.